Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Faith...not feeling it

I'm not feeling the confidence I have felt the last 2 days. That confidence comes from faith. Faith is a gift. If the gift is not freely given we can earn the gift through sacrifice. What or how should I sacrifice right now in order to get the gift of faith I need?

I can fast. I can make a specific goal and give myself to it by focusing completely on those specifics. I can make a covenant to give up something until I set 2 - that might be the more strategic way to fast. Faith also comes by hearing the word of God...

Here's what I will do. I will open the Book of Mormon and read it for 10 minutes without interruption but total focus. I will open to any spot and just get into it. And I will pray that faith will be given to get on the phone and set 2 qualified appointments aqap.

No comments:

Post a Comment