In the midst of success or failure, high or low, excitement and anticipation or discouragement and depression, I can still prospect and seek to set 2 appointments a day. I then concluded that if I would do that every day, and based on my historic averages when I made Chairmans Club, I equated that I could sell 34 phones this month, 98 next, 77 the next and 161 in July. Now, this is also based on, what I call, the A+ factor - a number I "felt" rather than know, and it is also based on a lot of faith...but also a lot of history and experience. However, faith is still the most important factor because I have not had any consistent success, to this degree, for at least 3 years.
That is a whole other story, but the bottom line is that I'm ready to come back. And yes, Christ is my Redeemer even in work. It will only be by relying on Him when I fall short of my responsibilities and for "the increase" that I could ever even think to accomplish this.
So, I am going to make several entries each day as I go along, recording my progress and goals and success and misses, etc. And my hypothesis is that I will, if I do my duty, and rely on the Lord, get very close, if not exactly on with the numbers I have outlined for number of phones sold each month. Oh yeah, not only am I calling 1-4 months ahead of time what I am going to sell, but I also have never sold more than 48 phones at Jive, and I have averaged around 30 a month. It is the consistent prospecting, seeking to set 2 new qualified appointments a day, in spite of whatever else is happening, that I plan to get to 98 and 77 and 161 phones sold in the next 4 months. May the Lord have mercy and bless me so I can prove this effort and of course, provide for my family.
No comments:
Post a Comment