Monday, April 18, 2011

Work During Work

I also wanted to mention that I have many aspects of life to juggle. Home, kids, church, personal, etc. And I am very active in each of these all the time. But I am also going to accomplish my goal by only working 8:30am to 5pm each day. I will also take no more than 30 min each night to plan my next day. Well, the first half of the day, then around 11am I take another 30 min to plan the remainder of my day.

This is also to show that I believe we do not need to spend more time than our standard work hours (except on rare occasion) to accomplish the work before us. In other words, if we are living right before God, we can trust that He will order and provide as we seek true balance by diligently giving ourself to the present task at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment